You are here:
Aims And Objectives
- To advocate for enlightened development policies and practices for quality living for Older Persons.
- To Promote public awareness on ageing issues and the problems of Older Persons and mobilize action at all levels for ensuring sustainable improvement in their care and security.
- To initiate and assist organizations working with and for Older Persons in Nigeria and to develop appropriate community-based services.
- To initiate and assist the development of research advocacy of policies and services for Older Persons.
- To advocate education and training for personnel engaged in services to the Elderly Doctors, Nurses, Social Workers and Careers.
- To collaborate in the other relevant International organisations.